NAMI Stark County Patient/Peer and Family Outreach
- Patient Care/Family Outreach reconnect patient with family members or natural supports
- Family members or natural supports involved with Patient Intake Process
- Family members or natural supports involved with Patient Treatment Team Meetings
- Family members or natural supports involved with Patient Discharge Planning
- Family members or natural supports involved with Patient ongoing Outpatient Treatment Team
- Family members, natural supports and Patients Self Care, Coping Skills and Communication Skills
- Family members, natural supports and Patients utilize NAMI Stark County Education Programs, Support Groups and Advocacy
Would your Family Members, Neighbors, Employer, Employees, Co-Workers, Community Leaders, Community Members, Church Members, School Board, School Administrators, School Staff, Veterans, Veterans Families, Primary Care Physician, Community Clinic, Pediatrician, Child Care Provider, Law Enforcement or Community Mental Health Providers/Staff benefit from learning more about Mental Illness, how we can help our loved ones diagnosed with a Mental Illness and resources in our community? Please call Kay, Sheryl or Diane 330-455-6264 if you have questions/concerns or you would like to schedule a presentation.
HIPAA, a federal law, provides you and your family members with some valuable protections related to how your health care information can be used and shared. Understanding these protections can help you understand your rights related to your personal health care information and what you can do if you believe they have been violated.
Release of Information must be signed by patient in order for release information to be shared, and with whom the information will be shared by the provider. Family members have the right to provide information to the provider.